Swing frame grinders are used to grind the heavy weight castings that a man cannot be handled manually. The Swing frame grinder is fabricated from MS Section can be hanged anywhere and can be used. They are designed to work under severe duty environments. Mostly Swing Frame Grinders are used for high speed removal of gates and risers of heavy duty castings, forgings or fabricated parts which are difficult to move. At the front end of the grinder, two handles are welded for handling the grinder while grinding. The grinding wheel is protected with the covers and the 'V' Belts with belt guards. The rear end of the grinder is mounted with heavy duty electrical motor. Robust and balanced fabrication minimizes the transmission of vibrations to the operator.
• Designed for severe-duty environments.
• Fixed Spindle Speed
• Spindle and bearings are sealed
• High strength alloy steel shaft
• Acme threaded wheel nut and housing to resist sticking caused by dirt on Dead Shaft models
• The motor is mounted on a pivot mechanism for ease of belt tension
• Automatic pre-weigthing system arrangment for sand as well as resin.
• Volumetric dosing of resin.
• Electronic bathching system.
• Optional Heating: Electrical, LPG, Diesel, etc.
Range : 16" & 18".