We are Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier of Liner Vibrators. Our setup is situated in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India & majorly we serve our products to customers all over India including states like Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Telangana, Kerala, Jharkhand, Assam, Punjab, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Jammu And Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Tripura, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Goa, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Sikkim, Delhi, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Andaman And Nicobar Islands, Dadra And Nagar Haveli, Daman And Diu, Lakshadweep etc.
In induction furnaces working face of the main crucible is lined with a suitable ramming mass. Furnace performance is directly related to the lining performance. Well-stabilized lining results in smooth working of furnace, optimum output and better metallurgical control. The lining practice best suited to particular foundry will depend upon the furnace capacity and design, metal being melted and output etc.
- High installed density with a moisture-free refractory.
- Reduce installation time, lower the dust and noise.
- Lightweight and portable, convenient to operation.
- Assure a high quality and effective installation.
- Compacts refractory material with equal density.
- Remove risks, such as cracks and gas pockets on refractory.
- Completes ramming operation in a very short time.
- Extends life of refractory.
- More melting done with the time saving.
- Easy installation procedure
- Easy maintenance